Media Player Codec Pack 4.3.8
Media Player Codec Pack Review:
Are you worried that your Windows Media Player is not supporting any of the latest audio and video format files? Do you want to boost the built-in media player on your Windows computer so that it supports all types of video and audio files? Well, you can make use of the Media Player codec Pack tool to supercharge your existing Windows Media Player on your system and watch all your favorite video files without any hassles.
What Is It?
The Media Player codec pack is a comprehensive pack that will support all the latest file formats in which the audio and video files are compressed and recorded these days. This pack adds support for the FLV, MP4, FLAC and other latest video formats apart from audio files that can be used on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions. Once you have installed the Media Player Codec Pack on your computer, you can play almost all the latest files using your inbuilt media player on your computer. This tool is offered in two installation modes: detailed and easy. It is better for you to opt for the detailed version.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE IMPRESSIVE FEATURES ON OFFER FROM THE MEDIA PLAYER CODEC PACK:
- The codec pack comes with recommended settings, which you can fine tune or customize to your needs. You can adjust the compression, surround sound and other settings easily.
- You also have the option of choosing certain codec packs and omitting ones that you will not be using in a bid to save disk space.
- You have options to set audio output from the basic 2.0 channel stereo to 7.1 channel digital output.
- The compressed files that you can easily decode are: MPEG4, MPEG2, MP4, XViD, H.264, DiVX, x264 and many more.
- The files that you can play on your media player are: .3gp, .m4v, .ofr, .mp4, .avi, .flv, .dts, .ac3, .ogg and many more.
The Media Player Codec Pack supports almost all the available compression and other file types that are used in the modern day audio and video files. All video resolutions that include standard definition as well as high definition up to 4K and beyond are supported by this software pack. The software offers an easy and intuitive interface with advanced settings for high end users.
If you do not want to let go your favorite Windows Media Player, but want to play all the latest video and audio file formats on your player, then you need to just install the Media Player Codecs Pack on your computer. You will not need to download a new media player to play the modern day audio and video files.
Media Player Codec Pack Reviews (Add your review!)